The GMC Terrain SUV is ready for any adventure with two powerful engine options. The standard 1.5-liter turbocharged four cylinder engine offers up 170 horsepower and 203 pound-feet of torque, earning you powerful performance and up to 30 MPG highway with front wheel drive. The optional 2.0-liter I4 turbo engine ups your performance power to 252 horsepower 260 pound-feet of torque, giving your GMC Terrain the power to tow up to 3,500 pounds of trailer.
No matter the weather or the road conditions, you can enjoy all-wheel-drive confidence with the GMC Terrain's available all-wheel-drive system with Traction Select. Choose two wheel drive for improved fuel economy, go all-wheel-drive with optimal performance power in tough road conditions, choose Off-Road for tacking on trails and unpaved roads, or select Tow/Haul for enhanced trailering capability with Sway Control and improved traction.
GMC Terrain Safety and Security
The new GMC Terrain has the smarts you need to stay safe on the streets, including a wide range of automated safety and security technologies, including:
• Automatic Emergency Braking
• Forward Collision Alert
• Following Distance Indicator
• Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
• IntelliBeam Automatic Headlamps
• Front Pedestrian Braking
• Adaptive Cruise Control
• Rear Park Assist
• Safety Alert Seat
• Lane Change Assist
• Side Blind Zone Alert
• Rear Cross Traffic Alert
GMC Terrain Technology Features
No matter what your lifestyle is like or where you're going, the GMC Terrain is well equipped with thrilling tech features to keep you entertained and connected out on the road. Enjoy available built in GPS navigation with traffic information, access your favorite apps with ease with full Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, choose a custom infotainment experience with a customizable touch screen display system, and keep connected with available 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot connectivity for mobile devices.
GMC Terrain Interior Features
The new GMC Terrain SUV offers a luxurious and fully equipped experience with modern styling and premium materials. You'll enjoy comfortable leather upholstered seating for five passengers, as well as an expansive cargo space with folding second row and passenger seats offering up eight feet of flat storage space. An expansive SkyScape panoramic dual pane sunroof fills the cabin with warm light and offers an exceptional view for you and your passengers, and premium brushed aluminum trim pieces add an elegant touch to the interior.
GMC Terrain Style
The GMC Terrain SUV has a strong and smooth silhouetted, featuring a refined chrome grille, piercing adaptive LED headlights, and bold alloy wheels. The blacked out B and C pillars create a floating roofline look that commands attention of every road. Chrome appointments, shining silver roof rails, and bold LED foglights give the GMC Terrain a daring and striking look. The iconic new Elevation Edition goes for a commanding and mysterious look with black aluminum wheels, blacked out exterior trim, and other exclusive design elements.
GMC Terrain Models
The GMC Terrain comes in several trim levels to meet any needs. Choose from the:
• GMC Terrain SL: 1.5-liter turbo four, power heated mirrors, keyless entry and start, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency Braking, and six-speaker stereo.
• GMC Terrain SLE: Available all-wheel-drive and 2.0-liter turbo four engine, upgraded infotainment technology, and additional safety systems.
• GMC Terrain SLT: Heated leather wrapped steering wheel, leather seats, power seat adjustment, dual automatic climate control, and expanded options.
• GMC Terrain Denali: Exclusive Denali styling, ventilated and heated leather seats, Adaptive Cruise Control, 360-degree view camera system, and premium audio system.