20" x 9" Polished Aluminum Wheels, Convenience Package, Inside Rear-View Auto-Dimming Mirror, Power Rear Liftgate, Power-Adjustable Pedals For Accelerator & Brake, Universal Home Remote. Clean CARFAX.
GMC Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Vehicle History
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* 172 Point Inspection
Take Advantage of the Penske Promise which delivers, Lifetime free PA safety inspections, Pickup and Delivery Service, Loaner Vehicles with Service Appointments.
Iridium Metallic SLE 1500 EcoTec3 5.3L V8
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 68488 miles below market average!
Your safety is our priority. So, every vehicle comes with a fresh PA Safety and Emissions Inspection performed by a GM Certified Technician.
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you need no-compromises hauling and towing ability, along with a no-compromises, first-rate interior, the 2015 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL are just the ticket. That goes double for the high-end Denali models. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; big cargo capacity; available nine-passenger seating; extremely quiet highway ride; high-quality cabin. Source: Edmunds
* Meet the all-new 2015 GMC Yukon. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers. With its bold styling, premium materials, and inspiring capability, Yukon creates a new standard in full-size utility. Yukon interior offers a perfect blend of craftsmanship, comfort and functionality. The proof is in the details, including authentic aluminum trim, contrast stitching on console and doors, and optional heated steering wheel. GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the Yukon to reduce cabin noise, resulting in an unparalleled driving experience as well. From its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, this sport utility vehicle lives up to its looks with superior capability, comfort, and towing capacity. Other stylings include wheels ranging from 18 up to 22" and full LED Turn Signals and Daytime Running lamps featuring GMC's Graphic Light Signature. The newly enhanced next-generation GMC IntelliLink system enables you to seamlessly experience your media like never before through a logical Source: The Manufacturer Summary