Open Employment Positions in Shillington PA
Our very busy Service Department is in need of experienced Auto Technicians for both our Truck Center Commercial Service Department AND our primary Service Department.
WE HAVE WORK! Our Technicians average 145% Efficiency! Willing to negotiate vacation days at time of hire. NO EVENINGS OR WEEKENDS!
• Performing requested repair work in a productive and efficient manner
• Using Diagnostic Equipment and Special Service tools to test vehicle components
• Test driving vehicles for diagnosis and repair verification
• Repairing vehicles under warranty to manufacturer specifications
• Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, steering, electrical, air conditioning, etc
• Providing the Service Advisor with an estimate of any additional repairs needed
• High School diploma
• Must have at least 1 year of experience as an auto technician
• Diesel experience a plus but not required for Commercial Truck Service position
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass Background and Drug Test
• Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
• Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
• A fast learner with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ensures Customer Vehicles are kept clean and treated with respect
• Must be a helpful Team Player
• Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work station
*Excellent Compensation and Work Environment
*Full Company Benefits
*401K & Health Insurance
*Paid Vacation & Sick Days
*NO EVENINGS, HOLIDAYS OR WEEKENDS!!!!!!
*Advancement Opportunities & more!
Job Type: Full-time
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR BODY SHOP TECHNICIAN AT GEOFF PENSKE BUICK GMC!
• Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with manufacturer and insurance standards.
• Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
• Verify that all parts required on a collision repair are accounted for and accurate.
• Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
• Accurately record time spent on repairs utilizing company time clocking procedures.
• Monitor progress of vehicles in paint shop to determine when they will be ready for final assembly.
• Document work performed on repair order and document test procedures/results.
Excellent Flat-Rate Pay Plan
Health, Dental, Vision
Long/Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off
Excellent Work Environment
Job Type: Full-time