How do you know if you need new tires?
Tire wear depends on several factors, including your driving style and tire maintenance habits. Wrong size load and speed rating can void your warranty. But one sure way to know when to replace your tires is when treadwear indicators appear. A tire's built-in treadwear indicators are "wear bars" that look like narrow strips of smooth rubber across the tread and appear when it's time to replace the tire.
You also need a new tire if:
- You can see three or more treadwear indicators around the tire
- Cord or fabric is showing through the rubber
- The tread or sidewall is cracked, cut or snagged deep enough to show cord or fabric
- The tire has a bulge or split
- The tire has a puncture, cut, or other damage that can't be repaired correctly
Fortunately Geoff Penske Buick GMC carries a wide variety of tires specifically tailored to your vehicle's needs, tailored to maximize performance and durability... not one of those off brand tires you will have to replace next year. We offer competitive prices and peace of mind... who can beat that?!
Top brands you can trust:
**The Price Match Guarantee does NOT include, labor for mounting and balancing, wheel weights or any other charges.
Goodwrench Video Tips*:
*Requires Windows Media Player